S U B M I S S I O N S
- All entries must be centered on the character Basch fon Ronsenburg, but may contain other characters as well.
- Images may be from any game in which Basch appears.
- Fanart is allowed if the artist does not mind. Credit the artist when submitting if you can. A link to the original picture is greatly appreciated by your Basch-obsessed mod.
- Submitted icons must be freshly made for the challenge - don't recycle styles, please.
- Don't use ready-made bases unless it is a base challenge.
- Don't showcase your icon on the Internet until after the challenge is over.
- All the icons must meet LJ requirements (less than 40KB, 100x100 or less, and must be .jpg, .gif or .png).
- Maximum of two entries per challenge (unless stated otherwise).
- Animation, text, brushes, blending etc are all welcome unless stated otherwise.
- You must be a member to submit icons.
E X A M P L E
If you're not sure of the codes, you may cut & paste from here:
A F F I L I A T E S
- FF EYE CANDY
- FF OSCARS
- FF MALES
- FFXII LIMS
- FF JEOPARDY
- FF PARTY
C O N T A C T
If there's anything you'd like to ask, don't hesitate to get in touch. You can privately email the mod at gunshou @ livejournal . com
(NAVI_GLOW - as time allows)
C R E D I T
Layout/profile by MINTY-PEACH
Headers by NAVI_GLOW
Edits by GUNSHOU
T I M E L I N E
- New challenges are posted on Sundays
- Entries are due by Sunday 9AM EST
- Voting begins on Sunday
- Winners are announced on Tuesday
- Banners are hopefully posted within a week, but please be patient
V O T I N G
- You may not vote for your own icon or ask others to vote for your icons.
- No strategic voting. Vote for the icons that are the best, not ones that will allow yours to win.
- Vote based on overall composition, technique, coloring, and style.
- Constructive criticism in your vote is fine, but always be kind about another's work. Criticism is not required to vote.
O T H E R
- If you'd like to take an icon, ask via commenting to the winners post, wait for the maker to give permission, & credit the maker.
- Banners will not be made unless specifically requested. GUNSHOU is already behind on life.
- If you request a banner, please comment to the banner post with your thanks. Banners will be hosted on Tinypic, so no need to upload to your own server unless you want to.